ONLINE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions carefully-- they are a legal binding contract between the bidder and Black and Gold Auctions. By registering to bid, you are agreeing to these terms and are bound by them.
1. All items are sold AS IS and with NO WARRANTY. We do our best to accurately describe all items in the current condition. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the condition and bid accordingly. Even if an item is listed as new, all items should be considered as previously owned/used. We cannot guarantee the item will be in full retail condition.
2. You will have to register to bid with Black and Gold Auctions. The registration process with HiBid is one-time. If you have difficulty with registering or if you are unsure about the process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Bidders will pay a buyer's premium of 10% unless noted differently in the lot description.
4. It is the bidder's responsibility to make sure the item they are bidding on is the correct item. If you bid on the wrong item or later decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistake. No bids will be removed or lowered.
5. All item descriptions are believed to be accurate but are not warranted.
6. It is the responsibility of the bidder to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly.
7. By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have either examined the items to their satisfaction OR they have chosen not to personally inspect the items.
8. It is the bidder's responsibility to keep the information on their HiBid account accurate and up to date. This includes credit card information, addresses, etc. If we attempt to process the card registered on file and the card is declined or otherwise unable to process the payment, the items will automatically become forfeit, and the bidder will temporarily be banned from the auction until the card information is updated.
9. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
10. It is the bidders responsibility to double check all bids before they are placed. If a bid is placed by mistake or you later change your mind about an item, no bid will be removed or lowered.
11. Black and Gold Auctions Company is not responsible for internet malfunctions, loss of connection or system glitches that may prevent you from placing last minute bids.
12. Black and Gold Auctions is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Sales tax will be charged on all invoices and orders unless inapplicable. This is law per the Department of Revenue of Missouri 12 CSR 10-103.210, Section 4, Example A, effective March 30th, 2005. If you are tax exempt, you must provide the tax exempt certificate before tax will be taken off. Sales tax will not be charged for offsite auctions (auctions NOT held at Black and Gold Auctions warehouse).
1. There will be a 3% fee applied to the total of your items if you choose to pay via credit or debit card.
1. We accept cash, credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express), and certified checks. Local buyers can use credit cards, cash, or personal checks.
2. Nothing may be removed from the auction site until it is paid for.
3. Credit and debit cards may not be used for titled vehicles, tractors, or ATVs. These must be paid for with CERTIFIED funds.
4. All purchases more than $500 must be paid with wire transfer, cash, or certified check.
5. If the card on file is declined, the items will immediately be relisted and the original purchaser will be temporarily banned from the auction until an updated credit card is on file.
6. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. NO refunds will be given.
1. Our pick-up hours will remain the same from week to week unless otherwise stated. Our pick-up hours are 9:00AM to 5:00PM on Fridays and 9:00AM to 12:00PM on Saturdays (CST).
2. The bidder is responsible for packing materials, moving equipment, and moving assistance. While our employees will help when able, we do not always have someone available to assist. Black and Gold Auctions reserves the right to charge an extra fee if provided packing materials. Black and Gold Auctions reserves the right to refuse to move items that can't be moved by the bidder themselves.
3. All items are to be picked up by Saturday at 12PM (end of the weekly auction pickup times). After the closing of the normal pick-up hours, all open invoices will be charged to the credit card on file and a $25 late pick up fee will be added to the invoice amount.
4. If your paid invoice items are not picked up within 10 days of auction end, they will be forfeited and resold with no refund given, at our discretion.
5. While an employee of Black and Gold Auctions may assist in moving items, we WILL NOT help strap down any items in the vehicle/trailer.
6. Bidders may NOT pick their own items off of the auction floor. Items will be picked by a Black and Gold Auctions employee and brought to the front for the bidder.
1. If you require shipping, please ensure that an item you are bidding on is available for shipping. Each lot is marked accordingly.
2.Black and Gold Auctions reserves the right to refuse shipping of any item or lot.
3.The cost of shipping & handling will be added to your total invoice and the card on file with HiBid will be charged.
4. The handling fee of all shipping orders is $10.00 per invoice. This fee is added to the cost the shipping carrier charges.
5.We will reach out to confirm shipping if the cost to ship exceeds $50.
6. Shipping orders start being processed Monday following the auction end. You will receive a confirmation email as well as the tracking number for your package once your invoice has been packaged and shipped.
1. This is an online only auction with bidding through HiBid. Bidding will generally end in numerical order with 5 items ending every minute. Changes may occur for specialty auctions. If there is bidding activity in the last 2 minutes a lot is open, the end time for that lot will be extended 2 minutes until there is no further bidding in that time. Due to the extended bid times, some lots may stay open while the regular closing schedule of other lots continues--there may be several lots ending simultaneously. You may bid any time up until the ending time for each item.
2. HiBid uses a Maximum Bidding feature which means when you place your MAX BID, the current bid price does not automatically go to your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price shown.
3. Bids are placed in the order they are received. If two bidders enter the same dollar amount for a bid, the bidder who placed their bid FIRST will be the bidder that is in at that price.
I don’t know how often you get thanked for what you do, but I want to do just that – thank you! They are patient all the way through to the end of each auction and you treat your customers that are unable to spend the “big bucks” (like me) just as well as you treat the big spenders! I enjoy attending your auctions.
Wow! Thank you, thank you for the magnificent packing job you did with my order. Everything arrived in perfect condition. This was a huge relief for me, as I have had damage to the comics I purchased through the last three Proxibid auctioneeers. This was a wonderful exception that broke this unpleasant streak.
All items arrived yesterday, and I have just finished checking everything in. This was a massive job, and I really appreciate your extra effort to protect these comics.
Please add me to your mailing list, and, if you ever have any other comics planned for a future auction, please let me know. You have a loyal customer.
Adam is amazing. He is a great guy and good looking also.
My wife Cindy and I have recently downsized selling our home of 16 years. We had collected way too much stuff over the years and we were in the need of help with the process of moving and the dispersement of all that we had collected but no longer had need. Quite frankly we also ran out of time. That’s where Black and Gold Auctions came in to play. They moved our stuff in less than a day, which was more than a stress relief, and also allowed us to make money back from all the things that had value but no longer the space to take with us. Our move wouldn’t have happened without the services that Black and Gold provided.
The purpose of this letter is to thank you for all you and your team did to help me work through a difficult situation. Living in a different state without any family in the area, I was truly at a loss of how to manage this process. The moment I contacted you, my burden lightened. You provided guidance and recommendations on the most expeditious manner in which to liquidate items while helping me distribute personal memorabilia to family members. Throughout the entire process, I felt like I had a friend looking out for us. The auction was well organized and obviously, very well attended. The revenue generated was greater than anticipated and will assist with other expenses. I wish you the very best of luck.
Thank you so much for responding to my e-mail request on Friday, concerning Saturdays auction of Native American artifacts. With this information, I was able to add many high end and relatively rare points to a life-long collection. Being that the auction was not held hundreds of miles away requiring long distant travel was an added plus! Your staff was extremely courteous and professional in every detail. Thanks so much.
We recently had a downsizing auction conducted by Black & Gold Auction. We selected Black & Gold Auctions from three other auction companies we interviewed.
They are very professional and take care of every detail. They are a fair and company with all terms of the auction with both the buyer and seller.
If you are looking for to have an auction, Black and Gold is a great choice.
I've had nothing but positive results from this company. And I have bought A LOT! New owner is friendly as well as the staff. Look forward to doing more business with them. Happy bidding!
Fill out form below to get started.